The Vighna Nashak Ganpati Anushthan consists of powerful mantras which are secret, rare, and siddh mantras. The higher vibrations of these siddh mantras and stotra make a shield of magnetism around the sponsor of the spell and make a shield of protection around his aura.
The Anusthan or Spell invokes the powers of Lord Ganesh and once invoked the deity provides blessings and grace to the sponsor of the Spell.
Lord Ganpati is the Lord of obstacles, prosperity, and affluence. Lord Ganpati is the Lord of “Beginnings”. Therefore, this powerful mantra attunes a sadhak with the divine frequencies of affluence and prosperity. The mantra has been tested by many sadhak.
Ganesha is also known as Ganapati, Vinayaka, Pillaiyar and Binayak. Lord Ganesha is one of the best-known and most worshiped deities in the Hindu pantheon. Ganesha is Vighneshvara or Vighnaraja or Vighnaharta, the Lord of Obstacles, both of a material and spiritual order.
Ganesha is the deity of wisdom and intellect. Ganesha is the God of beginnings. Ganesha is invoked for success in any endeavor. Ganesh is the Vighnaharta and he also places obstacles in the path of those who need to be checked.
Benefits Vighna Nashak Ganpati Anushthan
- The Anushtan is arranged for general success in life.
- This Ganpati Anushthan is performed to remove the hidden obstacles or problems that hamper success.
- The Ganpati Anushthan provides wisdom and intelligence to perform any work in an efficient method.
- Success in Business or Joint Venture.
- The Anushthan connects you with the higher vibrations of Lord Ganpati and invokes all of His energies. Once invoked Lord Ganpati blesses the sponsor or the object of the ancient spiritual ritual.
Duration: 3 Days
You will be given a specified number to call and attend the ritual by Guruji(30-40 minutes). You can attend the Anushthan directly by making a call to Guruji on the specified mobile number. If you are unable to call Guruji we will send you the recording of the ritual on the last day. (You can send your picture for this special puja.)