Akshaya Tritiya Yagya Puja is a fire ceremony and worship to appease the Goddess Mahalakshmi and Goddess Annapurna. Akshaya means " never-ending ness " in the sense of "prosperity, hope, joy, success.
Akshaya Tritiya Yagya is performed for attaining long-lasting prosperity and success in life. The puja is conducted on the special occasion of Akshaya Tritiya. The day is considered auspicious for new ventures, marriages, expensive investments such as in gold or other property, and any new beginnings.
Pandavas got the Akshaya Patra bowl on this day that would always remain full with food of their choice, even to satiate the whole universe. Ved Vyasa began reciting the Hindu epic Mahabharata to Ganesha on Akshaya Tritiya. River Ganges descended to earth on this day. Sudama visited his childhood friend, Lord Krishna in Dwarka, and received unlimited wealth on this day.
The Akshaya Tritiya Yagya is executed only at an auspicious time. Akshaya puja would involve chanting of powerful mantras, Stotras, and tantrokt puja. The ritual invokes the Gods & Goddesses and provides blessings to the sponsor or object of the ritual. The ritual helps you to attract wealth, money, precious items, and lands.
Main benefits of Akshaya Tritiya Yagya Puja
- Specialized fire ceremony.
- Get Rid of the difficulties caused by enemies.
- To remove the malefic effects of planets or Grahas.
- To attract prosperity and abundance.
- To attain the siddhis in Mahalakshmi sadhana.
- To Excel in Business & to get a promotion in Job.
- To Activate the latent occult powers in You.
Procedure to Join the Akshaya Tritiya Fire Ceremony
You can join the Akshaya MahaLakshmi Yagya and puja and can send your ‘Sankalp’ with your name and father’s name plus your location. The duration of the Ritual will be 1-2 hours. A brief audio recording of samputith Vishesh Mantras & Ashirvaad by Guruji will be sent to you.
Common Steps to be Followed in Akshay MahaLakshmi Yagya puja
- Ganesh Puja, Kalash Staphan and Navagraha Puja.
- Pronouncing the Sankalp of the Sponsors of the Ritual.
- Akshaya MahaLakshmi Viniyoga & Angnyasa.
- Goddess Annapurna Puja.
- Invoking the Gods & Goddesses.
- Chanting of MahaLakshmi Stotras & Mantras,