Mahamrityunjay Yantra Energized is a sacred home of Lord Shiva energized with Yantra Sanskar and repetition of Mantras. The Yantra represents ‘Sakshat Shiva’. The Yantra can be placed in the temple of your home or in a sacred place. MahaMrityunjaya means victory over Death or Mrityu.
The MahaMrityunjaya Mantra was founded by Rishi Markandeya. It was a secret mantra, and Rishi Markandeya was the only one in the world who knew this mantra. The Moon was once in trouble, cursed by King Daksha. Rishi Markandeya gave the MahaMrityunjay Mantra to Sati, Daksha’s daughter, for the Moon. This is how this mantra became known to the world.
This Yantra is longevity providing Yantra. The Yantra provides protection from everyday accidents, lightning, fire, water, poison, and incurable diseases.
The Yantra has healing effects on the mind and body. The Yantra also provides liberation, peace, wealth, and harmony in relations. The Yantra energizes the prana or life force.
This also removes the malefic effects of planets. The power of this Yantra gets multiplied when accompanied by Mahamrityunjaya Mantra.
Benefits of Mahamrityunjay Yantra Energized
- Best for attaining success in Mrityunjay & Shiva Mantra Sadhana.
- The Yantra helps in gaining physical strength and confidence.
- The Yantra can be used as protection from black magic and evil forces.
- The Yantra brings peace of mind eliminating restlessness, depression, mental instability, and anxiety.
- The Yantra can be used to demolish the negative aspects of enemies and their actions.
How Yantra is Energized
- This yantra particularly relieves one from all dreadful diseases.
- The yantra can be carved or embossed on a copper or silver plate.
- It can also be written on Bhoja Patra in an auspicious Lagna and Hora. Purify the Yantra with mantras.
- The Yantra dispels all sorts of fears, the influence of evil planets, fear of ghosts, accidental death, diseases, etc.
- The Yantra must be purified 11000 times with Mahamrityunjay Mantra with samput.
Homa should be performed with ten thousand mantras, Bilwa fruit, til, rice cooked with milk and sugar, mustard, Milk, curd, durva grass, Samdha of Banyan tree, Palasa tree, and catch plant.
“त्र्यंबकम् यजामहे सुगंधिम पुष्टि: वर्धनम्।
उर्वारुकमिव बंधनात् मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात्।।”
“OṀ TRYAMBAKAṀ YAJĀMAHE SUGANDHIṀ PUṢṬI-VARDHANAM ǀ
URVĀRUKAM-IVA BANDHANĀN MṚTYORMUKṢĪYA MĀ ∫ MṚTĀT ǁ”
Different Variations of Energized MahaMrityunjaya Yantra
Pran Pratishtith or Energized MahaMrityunjaya Yantra (Normal Edition)
Pran Pratishtith or Energized MahaMrityunjaya Yantra with 21000 specialized Japa and Specialized Puja (Special Energized Edition)
Specifications: Size 3*3, Weight 10 gm, Metal.