Yellow Sapphire Gemstone the Pukhraj in Vedic Astrology is of great importance. It is held to get the grace of Jupiter planet. Jupiter is a beneficial and auspicious planet.
Jupiter is also called a Guru. Jupiter or Brihaspati graha is the largest planet in our solar system. In Hindu astrology, Brihaspati is responsible for wisdom, health, wealth, and knowledge.
If the Guru graha is seated in a malefic position it gives negative results. At the same time if seated in an auspicious house it will bless natives with positive results.
Astrological Benefits of Yellow Sapphire Gemstone the Pukhraj
- Pukhraj brings immense luck and fortune. It creates a door of opportunity for the person wearing it.
- Yellow Sapphire gemstone signifies growth, economically and personally. It is recommended for unmarried males and females who are facing trouble in searching for a suitable match.
- Pukhraj Rashi Ratna could be beneficial in stomach-related diseases, heart diseases, lung diseases, etc.
- Yellow Sapphire gemstone is recommended for students who lack concentration and suffering academically.
- Married natives who are willing to plan a family can also benefit from wearing a Pukhraj.
- Pukhraj also acts as a healing stone for people suffering from stomach ailments, jaundice, and a weak digestive system.
- Planet Jupiter rules over the realm of law and justice, therefore those engaged in the legal profession stand to benefit from yellow sapphire.
How To Energize the Yellow Sapphire
Yellow Sapphire “The Pukhraj” gemstone can only be used after its purification and activation. Yellow Sapphire “The Pukhraj” gemstone becomes more powerful when energized by mantras and gemstone sanskar. The gemstone sanskar is a secret subject and very few people can energize the gemstone in the right way.