Achieve Zenith of Fame with Ketu Gayatri Mantra. Ketu is generally referred to as a shadow planet. It is believed to have a tremendous impact on human lives and also the whole creation.
In some special circumstances, it helps someone achieve the zenith of fame.
Ketu is often depicted with a gem or star on his head signifying a mystery light. Ketu originally represents detachment, spirituality, enlightenment, letting go of things we desire.
Lord Ketu is the significator of occultism, trouble to enemies, ultimate salvation.
The person, who wants to enhance these aspects in his life, should opt for the Mantra chanting of Lord Ketu.
Ketu is a half planet that bestows wisdom, power of discrimination, and spiritual knowledge. It gives psychic abilities to its natives and makes them masters of arts, tantras, and occult sciences.
Benefits of Ketu Gayatri Mantra
- Ketu Mantra is always recommended for the persons, who are passing through the adverse Dasha of Lord Ketu.
- Ketu Mantra enhances interest in occult knowledge, isolation, psychics, and ashrams.
- This Ketu Mantra removes all the malefic effects of planet Ketu in the horoscope.
- The Ketu mantra provides fame and courage.
- The mantra removes skin diseases and accidents.
- The mantra can provide you sudden wealth and success.
- During the mahadasha of Ketu, one experiences a sudden fall from their relationships, material wealth, loss of status, and reputation; the Ketu Mantra helps recover that easily.
- In some special circumstances, Ketu Mantra helps someone achieve the zenith of fame.
- Ketu Mantra bestows wisdom, the power of discrimination, and spiritual knowledge.
- Ketu Mantra helps in attaining mastery over tantras and occult sciences.
- For getting the auspicious effects of planet Ketu, the Ketu Mantra should be enchanted 108 times every day.
How To Chant The Ketu Gayatri Mantra
- Chant 1 rosary of this mantra starting from Wednesday .
- Keep fasting on Wednesday for better results in life.
ॐ पद्म-पुत्राय विदमहे अमृतेशाय धीमहि तन्नो केतुः प्रचोदयात्॥
Om Padma Putraya Vidmahe Amriteshaay Dheemahi Tanno Ketu Prachodayat
Another Versions of Ketu Mantra
ॐ गद्दाह्स्ताय विद्महे अमृतेशाय धीमहि तन्न: केतु: प्रचोदयात
Om Gaddahstaay Vidhmahe Amrateshaay Dheemahi Tannho Ketu Prachodyat
ॐ अश्वाध्वजाय विद्महे शूलाहस्ताय धीमहि तन्नो केतु: प्रचोदयात
Om Aswadhwajaaya Vidmahae Shoola Hastaaya Dheemahi Tanno Ketu Prachodayaat
Ketu Beej Mantra
ॐ स्रां स्रीं स्रौं सः केतवे नमः॥
Om Sraam Sreem Sraum Sah: Ketwe Namah: