Acquire Prosperity with Siddh Mahalakshmi Mantra. The festival of Holi is very significant from the viewpoint of Tantra and sadhana.
Our Vedic Rishis & seers have used many sadhanas on this occasion to bring affluence and prosperity in life. One such very beneficial sadhana is Siddh Mahalakshmi sadhna.
Mahalakshmi is the Hindu Goddess of wealth, victory, and fortune. She is said to bring good luck in life.
Goddess Laxmi is one of the most worshiped deities in the Hindu religion, believed to help in acquiring assets, status, greatness, and fame.
She is the wife and shakti of Vishnu. Lakshmi is considered another aspect of the same supreme goddess principle in the Shaktism tradition of Hinduism.
Lakshmi is depicted in Indian art as an elegantly dressed, prosperity-showering golden-colored woman with an owl as her vehicle, signifying the importance of economic activity in the maintenance of life, her ability to move, work and prevail in confusing darkness.
She typically stands or sits like a yogin on a lotus pedestal and holds a lotus in her hand, a symbolism for fortune, self-knowledge, and spiritual liberation.
Her iconography shows her with four hands, which represent the four goals of human life considered important to the Hindu way of life: dharma, kama, Martha, and moksha.
This is a one-day ritual and very easy to perform. The mantra was firstly used by Rishi Vishwamitra.
How To Chant The Siddh Mahalakshmi Mantra
- This Mahalakshmi mantra is used on the eve of Holi to obtain affluence and property.
- Worship the Guru for the success of the mantra.
- Take a bath & wear a yellow dress.
- Face north and sit in a comfortable place.
- Start the sadhna before sunset.
- Lit an incense & oil lamp before the picture of Goddess Mahalakshmi.
- Chant 21 mala of this mantra.
- After sadhana chant 108 times of this mantra daily.
ॐ श्रीं आकस्मिक धन प्राप्त्यै श्रीं ॐ
“Om Shreem Aaksmik Dhan Prapatayee Shreem Om”