Cats Eye Gemstone the Lehsunia is a precious gemstone that has a very unique appearance and bears a stark resemblance to the eye of a cat which is also white with a beam of rays in the middle.
It is from the family of chrysoberyl stone that is an aluminate of beryllium and comes in different colors ranging from cloudy yellow to brownish green.
In India, Cat’s eye gemstone is mainly found in the state of Orissa. Despite its absence in the solar panel physically, yet, this planet has conferred the status of one of the most influential planets by its fascinating metaphysical properties that have been praised by human beings. This stone is rewarded with the status of the fastest-acting planet.
Astrological Benefits of Cats Eye Gemstone“The Lehsunia”
- Wearing a cat's eye stone unblocks the innumerable channels of earning quick money. This stone makes sure that the innumerable money-making channels are unblocked and you can have instant access to wealth and obviously luck.
- Cat's Eye stone benefits most during the Dasa or the malefic phase of Ketu, the headless body of the shadow planet ‘Rahu’.
- The Lehsunia stone is also known to restore physicality by offering impeccable healing capabilities and protection against evil.
- This stone is capable of warding off anorexia, appetite disinterest, and even the likes of cancer.
- Cats Eye protects its wearer from road accidents, the envy of their foes, debts, poverty, and other such diabolical situations.
- It helps in attaining spiritual advancement.
- Those individuals who adore taking chances in life; especially, individuals in the field of trading, share market, and gambling should wear this stone to enhance their chances of winning.
- It improves brain power and leads to a sharp memory.
- It promotes clarity of thoughts and discriminative intuition.
- It helps in getting professional success. It leads to great vision.
How To Energize, Purify and Activate the Cat’s Eye “The Lehsunia”
Cat’s Eye gemstone can only be used after its purification and activation. Cat’s Eye gemstone becomes more powerful when energized by mantras and gemstone sanskar. The gemstone sanskar is a secret subject and very few people can energize the gemstone in the right way.
How the Cats Eye Gemstone should be used
Rahu and Ketu are shadowy planets and are not lords of any signs of the zodiac. According to Dr. B. V. Raman (vide 'Hindu Predictive Astrology"), "Rahu and Ketu are aprakash grahas or lustreless planets and they give the results of the lords of the houses they occupy". Therefore, if Rahu or Ketu occupies a house the lord of which is an auspicious planet in a birth chart and is well placed in it, Rahu or Ketu will give good results to that planet. In such circumstances, it will be beneficial for the native to wear a Gomedha for Rahu or Cat's Eye for Ketu in their major and sub-periods
In spite of the fact that Rahu and Ketu do not own any signs they have been treated as fullfledged planets by almost all our ancient authorities (except Varaha Mihir) and they have held that Rahu and Ketu act differently in different houses of the horoscopes. According to Phaladeepika Rahu and Ketu being first-class malefics give adverse effects in all houses except the 3rd, 6th, and 11th houses. The favorable effects in these three houses have been described as under:
Rahu in the 3rd, 6th, and 11th makes the native honored, wealthy, and long-lived. Ketu in the 3rd makes the native longlived, strong, wealthy, and renowned. In the 6th Ketu makes the native generous, full of praiseworthy qualities, firm, famous, and conquerer of enemies. In the 11th Ketu gives the native wealth, good qualities, all sorts of luxuries and comforts, and success in all his ventures.
In view of the circumstances explained above Gomedha for Rahu and Cat's Eye for Ketu should be worn in the major period and sub-periods of the concerned planet if either of them is posited in the 3rd, the 6th, or the 11th house in a birth chart.
It will be very beneficial to wear Gomedha for Rahu and Cat's Eye for Ketu in their major and sub-periods if they become yoga karaka planets in the circumstances.
The Gomedha should be worn on the middle finger or a little finger in a ring of Ashta Dhatu (an alloy of eight metals or silver if Ashta Dhatu is difficult to get) before sunset on a Wednesday evening after observing the usual rituals.
The weight of the gemstone should not be less than 6 carats. As far as possible genuine Sri Lanka Gomedha (of Zircon group) should be used. The substitute is Hessonite Garnet. The Cat's Eye can be worn on the little finger in the ring of Ashta Dhatu or silver on Thursday at midnight after observing the usual rituals.
The weight of the gemstone should not be less than 3 carats. The main Cat's Eye belongs to the Chrysoberyl variety. The substitute for Cat's Eyes is Tiger's Eye belonging to the Quartz group of gemstones. The latter stones are much cheaper. GoMedia and Cat's Eye and their substitutes should never be worn along with Ruby, Pearl, Red Coral, and Yellow Sapphire and their substitutes.