Get Grace of Lakshmi Narasimha with Lakshmi Narasimha Mantra which is performed on the auspicious day of Holi. Holi is the festival of Tantra.
This is the only day on which any sadhak can get the divine grace of Lord Narasimha with little effort. Holi is the day when one can energize his astral field with mantras to attune oneself with the higher frequencies of the Lord Narasimha and Goddess Lakshmi.
Narasimha is an avatar of the Hindu god Vishnu, one who incarnates in the form of part lion and part man to destroy evil, end religious persecution and calamity on Earth, thereby restoring Dharma.
Narasimha is a significant iconic symbol of creative resistance, hope against odds, victory over persecution, and destruction of evil. He is the destructor of not only external evil but also one’s own inner evil.
Lakshmi is the consort of Lord Narasimha in this mantra.
This Lakshmi Narasimha mantra is a very rare mantra which many sadhaks and yogis get from their respective Gurus after years of service and sacrifice.
The mantra should be chanted with complete devotion and faith.
How To Chant The Lakshmi Narasimha Mantra
- This Lakshmi Narasimha mantra is used for getting the divine grace of Lord Narasimha.
- Worship the Guru for the success of the mantra.
- Start from Holi, eclipse, or any auspicious day at sunset.
- Offer yellow clothes, yellow flowers, saffron, and sweets to Lord Narasimha.
- Lit an incense & oil lamp before the picture of Lord Narasimha.
- Chant 21 mala of this mantra with Sphatik mala.
- Do this for only one day.
- On the next day, offer some food to the cows.
- After sadhana, you may chant 108 times of this mantra daily for divine grace and protection.
Lakshmi Narasimha Mantra
ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं जय लक्ष्मी प्रियायै नित्य प्रमुदित चेतसे लक्ष्मी श्रितार्ध देहाय श्रीं ह्रीं नमः
“Om Shreem Hreem Jay Laksmi-priyayei Nitya-pramudit-chetse
Lakshmi-shritardh-dehay Shreem Hreem Namah:”